Shipping and Returns
Orders are shipped from our warehouse in Hong Kong the following business day. Any orders placed over the weekend after 12 PM HKT on Friday will be shipped out the following Monday, or the next business day in the case of public holidays. A tracking number will be emailed to the customer once the order has shipped.
- Hong Kong: shipping is free on all orders and takes 1-2 business days.
- United States: shipping is free on all orders and takes 3-5 business days. Expedited shipping is available for orders from US at extra cost.
- Australia, Canada, China, EU, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Vietnam: shipping is free on all orders and takes 3-8 business days.
- Rest of the world: Standard shipping cost - 50 USD - applies to all orders. International shipping times vary depending on the region and can take between 3-14 business days.
Please note, we are currently unable to ship to the following countries: Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Libya, Somalia, Syria, and Yemen. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
We do our best to ensure the timely delivery of all orders. Please note that our delivery times are based on estimations provided by our couriers. On rare occasions, our packages may arrive outside of the estimated timeframe.
DUTIES AND TAXES
Orders from some countries are shipped on a Delivery Duty Paid (DDP) basis, which means you will not have to pay additional fees when your order arrives in your country. Duties and taxes are calculated based on the items ordered, your shipment destination, and the value of your purchase. These are added to your order total in the checkout. All duties paid at checkout are not collected by SAU LEE; they are passed directly to your local customs office.
Countries shipped with DDP include: AUSTRALIA, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, BULGARIA, CANADA, CHINA, CROATIA, CYPRUS, CZECHIA, DENMARK, ESTONIA, FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, GREECE, HUNGARY, INDIA, INDONESIA, IRELAND, ISRAEL, ITALY, JAPAN, LATVIA, LITHUANIA, LUXEMBOURG, MACAO SAR, MALAYSIA, MALTA, MEXICO, MONACO, NETHERLANDS, NEW ZEALAND, PHILIPPINES, POLAND, PORTUGAL, ROMANIA, SINGAPORE, SLOVAKIA, SLOVENIA, SOUTH KOREA, SPAIN, SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND, TAIWAN, THAILAND, TURKEY, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, UNITED KINGDOM, VIETNAM.
If a Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) destination is selected at checkout duties and taxes will be payable upon your order arriving in your country. This will be noted in the checkout process. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for more information. Once your order is shipped, the carrier will bill you to pay all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to. If you choose to refuse your shipments, you will be responsible for any duties, taxes, and/or customs charges that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to our Hong Kong address. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.
Should you wish to return an item, SAU LEE does not refund international prepaid duties and taxes paid at the time of checkout for Delivered Duties Paid (DDP) orders or duties and taxes paid at the time of customs entry for Delivered Duties Unpaid (DDU) orders. Contact your local customs office to obtain your tax refund.
We accept returns if you apply for a return via our Returns Portal within 14 days after your goods were delivered. You must obtain a return approval before proceeding to ship the return. Please let us know within this timeframe if there are any issues with your return. Returns outside of this window will not be accepted.
To be eligible for returns, items must be in original condition (including tags) and must not have been worn, altered or washed. Please note, items marked Final Sale are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Click here to access SAU LEE Returns Portal.
- Orders from Hong Kong, Macao SAR: Returns are free when using SF Express.
- Orders from China, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam: Return shipping fee - 30 USD (to be deducted from your merchandise refund). Return method - prepaid shipping label issued via Returns Portal. Alternatively, you may opt to ship the items to our address in Hong Kong at your own cost.
- Orders from Australia, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States: Return shipping fee - 40 USD (to be deducted from your merchandise refund). Return method - prepaid shipping label issued via Returns Portal. Alternatively, you may opt to ship the items to our address in Hong Kong at your own cost.
- Orders from the EU, India, Monaco, Switzerland: Return shipping fee - 50 USD (to be deducted from your merchandise refund). Return method - prepaid shipping label issued via Returns Portal. Alternatively, you may opt to ship the items to our address in Hong Kong at your own cost.
- Orders from Israel, Turkey, United Arab Emirates: Return shipping fee - 60 USD (to be deducted from your merchandise refund). Return method - prepaid shipping label issued via Returns Portal. Alternatively, you may opt to ship the items to our address in Hong Kong at your own cost.
- Orders from the rest of the world: you must return the items to our address in Hong Kong at your own cost.
When choosing to return the items at your own cost, you can send them without the original box which will lower the shipping costs significantly. We recommend that you obtain proof of posting or insure the return shipment as SAU LEE does not accept responsibility for any packages damaged or lost in transit.
Once your return is received at our warehouse in Hong Kong you will be notified via email. It will then be inspected for any signs of wear or damage. If your return is eligible, you will be refunded to your original payment method. Please note that refunds can take up to 14 working days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers. Shipping costs, taxes, duties, or any charges that occurred when the products were delivered to you are not refundable. However, you may be able to claim those costs back by contacting your local customs directly.
We are not obliged to accept any returns that do not meet the eligibility conditions and may refuse to issue a refund. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer at their own cost.
We only offer exchanges for items that were received defective or damaged. If you need to arrange an exchange, send us an email at email@example.com.